Well, this is interesting!
Bruce Jenner made the transition into Caitlyn Jenner this week and her Vanity Fair cover has everyone talking, even a former Detroit Pistons player!
It looks like the rumors are true!
Yesterday, Coop and I received pretty sweet gifts from Majestic Athletics and the Detroit Tigers!
Tom Brady is in some trouble this week after the report from the NFL came out that he most likely was involved with deflating the footballs before one of their playoff games (which of course led to a SuperBowl win). He had a speaking event scheduled at a college in Massachusetts yesterday and of course was asked about the reports.
This has been building all season because ‘the haters’ feel Verlander isn’t trying his hardest to get back out on the field.
I love this! It’s a chance of a lifetime to run the bases at Comerica Park after the Tigers game!
Check out the song and video and GO WINGS!
If only we had Tim Allen’s voice and a #PureMichigan logo!
- LA's NL record 5 Minutes ago
- Cubs' Arrieta no-hits Dodgers 1 hour ago
- Blue Jays to hire Indians' Shapiro as president 3 hours ago
- Day dominates in final round for victory at playoff-opening Barclays 6 hours ago
- Japan crushes US to capture Little League WS 6 hours ago
- Sharapova (leg injury) pulls out of US Open 6 hours ago
- Report: Skins' coaches, execs want RG3 out 7 hours ago
- Daly back on course a day after he collapses 7 hours ago