- Lindsay Lohan Strips Down For 'Love Magazine' Shoot [VIDEO] Good Golly, Miss Lindsay!
- Big Sean Reacts To Rumors That Girlfriend Ariana Grande Demands To Be 'Carried Like A Baby' Find out what Big Sean says about rumors that Ariana Grande demands to be carried around 'like a baby.'
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign Calvin Harris is ready to roll out his best "blue steel" look.
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch What happens when you assemble 40 musicians in hopes of writing the greatest song ever? Apparently the answer is sketch comedy.
- Azealia Banks & Lana Del Rey Hug It Out in Adorable Fan Drawing If you ever wanted to see Lana Del Rey and Azealia Banks in adorable fan art, now's your chance.
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch Amy Adams just might be the world's biggest One Direction fan.
- Find Out The Top 10 Most-Googled Searches Of 2014! The Top 10 overall searches of 2014 have been released and No. 1 might break your heart.
- Demi Lovato Gets An Early Christmas Gift – See Her Adorable New Puppy! [PHOTOS] For Demi Lovato, Christmas is already here, and she definitely wins the award for ‘cutest present ever’!
- Join Slacker On New Year's Eve At GLO In Ferndale! Make sure you end 2014 the right way!
- Is THIS Jennifer Lawrence’s New Boyfriend? See The Photos! Has Jennifer Lawrence found love once again?
- You Won’t Believe What Jamie Dornan Did To Prepare For His Role In 'Fifty Shades Of Grey!' Talk about getting into character!
- A Member of *NSYNC Just Confirmed That Jessica Biel Is Pregnant – And It Wasn’t Justin Timberlake! Way to spill the beans!
- The Top-Shazamed Artist of 2014 Revealed! This Might Surprise You! This artist tops the list! Find out who it is here!
- Charli XCX Performs 'Need Ur Love' On Top Of a Piano On 'Letterman': Watch Wearing a bustier and a satin robe, Charli XCX brought a little sexiness to the Late Show with David Letterman last night (Dec, 16).
- Watch Nicki Minaj Talk Red Lobster, Perform 'Bed of Lies' on 'Tonight Show' Nicki Minaj stopped by the 'Tonight Show' to talk "Anaconda," bad yearbook photos and her days serving fish at the Red Lobster.