Someone went through the menus at a bunch of fast food places, and figured out the healthiest breakfast you can order. The healthiest breakfast you can order at any fast food restaurant is a simple egg sandwich.
- McDonald’s – Egg McMuffin (300 calories)
- Burger King – Egg & Cheese English Muffin (270 calories)
- Starbucks – Spinach Feta Wrap (290 calories)
- Taco Bell – Breakfast Soft Taco “Fresco Style” (240 calories)
- Subway – Egg & Cheese Sandwich on flatbread (360 calories)
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Egg White Sandwich on flatbread (280 calories)
- Chick-Fil-A – Greek Yogurt Parfait (230 calories)