Here are six absolutely dumb excuses that people use for deciding not to wear their seat belt. Many of these don’t make much sense.
- It’s not a big deal if you’re not driving that fast.
- If your car catches fire or you drive into a lake, your seat belt could trap you.
- It’s safer to be thrown from the vehicle during a crash.
- Seat belts can cause serious injuries if you’re in a crash.
- You don’t need a seat belt if you have airbags.
- You don’t need a seat belt if you’re in a really big truck of SUV.
Have you ever used any of these excuses?