Believe it or not, the best way to de-stress after a long week isn’t going out and getting drunk with friends. Being social is good, but waking up with a hangover can make the reset of your weekend stressful.
Here are five proven ways to de-stress that don’t involve alcohol!
- Unplug – Even if that means turning your phone off for a few hours can help!
- Exercise – Endorphins that are released from your body during exercise can boost your mood!
- Take up a hobby / Work on a project – Whether it is knitting or re-painting your room!
- Meditate – Studies are finding how huge it is for mental health!
- Listen to music – Listen to your favorite artist!