Another season of Dancing with the Stars is on the way, and it could be the best year yet!
The official lineup for season 23 was announced this morning on Good Morning America, and there’s everyone from an Olympic gymnast to a country starlet to a Detroit football legend competing for that Mirror Ball trophy.
Here are the 13 stars and their pro partners:
- Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Marilu Henner & Derek Hough
- Amber Rose & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Ryan Lochte & Cheryl Burke
- Vanilla Ice & Witney Carson
- Calvin Johnson & Lindsay Arnold
- Emma Slater & Rick Perry
- Maureen McCormick & Artem Chigvintsev
- Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds & Allison Holker
- Jake T. Austin & Jenna Johnson
- James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess
- Terra Jole & Sasha Farber
- Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko
Dancing with the Stars season 23 will premiere on September 12.