For the second year in a row, Jennifer Lawrence has topped Forbes’s list of Hollywood’s highest paid actresses.
The four-time Oscar nominee raked in an impressive $46 million over the past year, thanks again to her work in the Hunger Games franchise.
Coming in second was Melissa McCarthy, whose role in Ghostbusters contributed to her $33 million paycheck. Meanwhile, Scarlett Johansson, who was last year’s runner-up, came in at No. 3 with $26 million.
Also in the top five were Jennifer Aniston with $21 million and Chinese actress Fan Bingbing with $17 million.
Here’s the entire list:
- Jennifer Lawrence: $46,000,000
- Melissa McCarthy: $33,000,000
- Scarlett Johansson: $26,000,000
- Jennifer Aniston: $21,000,000
- Bingbing Fan: $17,000,000
- Charlize Theron: $16,500,000
- Amy Adams: $13,500,000
- Julia Roberts: $12,000,000
- Mila Kunis: $11,000,000
- Deepika Padukone: $10,000,000