Imagine turning 25, than days later, being charged with a dozen offenses from a heroin-fueled crime spree.
Zachary L. Rodriguez on the following charges:
- Possession of less than 25 grams of a narcotic or cocaine, a four-year felony.
- First-degree home invasion, a 20-year felony.
- Second-degree home invasion, a 15-year felony.
- Two counts of third-degree home invasion, a five-year felony.
- Two counts of unlawfully driving away a motor vehicle, a five-year felony.
- Larceny between $200 and $1,000, a one-year misdemeanor.
- Domestic violence, second offense, a one-year misdemeanor.
- Domestic violence, third offense, a five-year felony.
- Assaulting, resisting, or obstructing police, a two-year felony.
- Malicious destruction of a building less than $200, a one-year misdemeanor.