Detroit Man Dies in Freak Firework Accident on the Fourth of July
Reason number 138573657 why it’s EXTRA important to be safe with fireworks this weekend.
A Detroit man died while lighting fireworks last night. Reportedly the fireworks failed to shoot the right way and they exploded into the 44 year old man’s chest.
The full story is HERE on MLive.
Also, here’s my top Firework safety tips via Fireworkssafety.org
- Always shoot fireworks outside
- Don’t Drink and Firework!
- Wear those safety goggles! Protect your eyes!
- Don’t relight those duds! Instead wait 20 minutes then put that bad boy in a bucket of water!