Red White And Booze – Top 5 Cocktails To Make On The Fourth Of July
July 4, 2014 2:12 PM
Alabama Read More
I am totally that girl that LOVES to make a drink according to the occasion… so I scoured the internet for my top 5 Red White and Blue drinks to try tonight!
- Fourth of July – Seriously if there’s a drink named after the holiday, you’ve got to try it! Recipe HERE
- Daiquiris – It’s HOT out today! This is the best one to have by the pool! Recipe HERE
- Bomb Pops – This one seriously tastes like a popsicle! Recipe HERE
- Martini – For the Fancy girls drunk rapping along to Iggy all day today! Recipe HERE
- Shots – Let’s be honest… You really want to get right down to the shots! Recipe HERE
There you go! Enjoy! Drink responsibly and don’t drink and drive! #America!