Miley Cyrus’ Bangerz Tour Bus Catches Fire – See The Video!
A very scary situation happened while Miley Cyrus was traveling from Texas to New Orleans last night.
According to a report from E! News, one of the singer’s Bangerz tour buses became overheated while on the road, blew a tire and then caught on fire.
Cyrus’s mom and sister were reportedly on the bus at the time of the incident, and while no passengers were injured, all of their possessions are said to have been destroyed.
14-year-old Noah Cyrus took to Instagram to post a video and photo of bus in its aftermath, which looks pretty dismal:
“Yes, everyone got out safe no one is injured what so ever!! [E]verything is okay!!” Noah wrote on Twitter.
Miley and company have since safely arrived in New Orleans, where she is set to perform at the Smoothie King Center tonight (March 18).