Katy Perry made quite a few demands for her New Year’s Eve concert in Las Vegas. You’ve heard the story about artist being Diva’s right?
Asking for the most absurd green rooms items like only red M&M’s, a masseuse at all times or even Lady Gaga demanding a piano in her dressing room.
According to TMZ, here are Katy’s demands:
1. fresh veggies AT ALL TIMES — including spinach/broccoli/celery/beets/carrots/kale, etc.
2. two large baskets of fruit — one must be tropical.
3. dinner must include a vegetarian option … plus quinoa or couscous.
4. ALL meals must be low-fat and health conscious and cannot contain MSG.
5. fresh organic grown fruit (including SLICED pineapple, mango, kiwis, etc)
6. healthy granola
7. dried figs
8. whole grain tortilla chips
9. large bowl hummus
10. fresh made guacamole
11. fresh cut crudites (cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, snap peas & celery … plus ranch dip)
Katy also asked for 2 bottles of Pinot Grigio and 1 Argentine Malbec. I’ll be honest, I eat everything on this list so I don’t see a problem. Is Katy trying to be a Diva?