Ke$ha Electrocutes Herself Doing What!?

Pop star Kesha’s bizarre stage antics almost led to an emergency dash to the hospital during a recent show when she electrocuted herself with a power tool.

Sparks fly when the Die Young singer grinds the custom-made metal chastity belt she wears on stage with a handheld band saw, and she almost went too far during one recent performance.

The hitmaker explains, “It’s super dangerous… but it looks so cool and my fans are way into it.

“At this one show… I was doing that and all of a sudden I start getting electrocuted while I was grinding on my vagina and it was super scary and intense… I think everyone thought I was partying.”

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 98.7 AMP Radio - More Hit Music Every Hour

Tweet Or Delete
98.7 AMP Radio's Kringle Jingle 2015: A Jolly Good Time for Detroit

Listen Live