Fire Breaks Out At Liam Payne’s London Apartment!

This is so scary. Liam Payne was in his London home cooking dinner in the kitchen when a fire broke out on his terrace. His friend was near the fire and reportedly suffered second degree burns on his upper body including his hands and face.

Liam’s friend was reportedly trying to “refuel” an outdoor heater when the fire started. By the time Liam found his friend it was too late. He was already badly burned. Liam called for an ambulance and they rushed to the hospital. Another man and a woman are said to have suffered minor burns to their hands.

One Direction’s new film, One Directions: This Is Us did very well at the box office over the weekend. Did you see 1D’s new movie? If so, what did you think?

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 98.7 AMP Radio - More Hit Music Every Hour

MusicTown Will Celebrate Detroit's Music And CultureMusicTown will consist of a new broadcast studio, recording studio and performance space, in addition to national and local artist performances inside the intimate City Theatre adjacent to Hockeytown Café.
Kendrick Lamar to Perform at The Palace this JulyTravis Scott and D.R.A.M. will open.

Listen Live