‘Glee’ Star Cory Monteith Died From Mixture Of Heroin And Alcohol

Three days after Glee star Cory Monteith was found dead in a Vancouver hotel, the British Columbia coroner has announced that the actor died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.

After the completion of an autopsy and toxicological analysis yesterday (July 16), it was revealed that Monteith died of “a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol.” Police do not suspect foul play and believe the actor died alone.

RELATED: Matthew Morrison, Lea Michele Address Passing Of ‘Glee’ Co-Star Cory Monteith

A release from the coroner stated, “there is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith’s death was anything other than a most-tragic accident.”

Monteith, who had struggled with addiction since he was 13, had checked himself into a rehab facility this past April for substance addiction.

Read more on Radio.com

  • http://987ampradio.cbslocal.com/2013/07/17/justin-bieber-spits-on-fan-cory-monteith-dies-from-heroine-adam-levine-engaged/ Justin Bieber Spits On Fan, Cory Monteith Dies From Heroine & Adam Levine Engaged « 98.7 AMP Radio – More Hit Music Every Hour

    […] CORY MONTEITH died from a lethal combination of HEROIN AND ALCOHOL.  But the British Columbia Coroner’s Office says there’s no evidence that his death was, quote, “anything other than a most sad and tragic accident.”  Meanwhile, sources say that Cory would fall off the wagon whenever he returned home to Vancouver and hung out with old friends who were a bad influence.. On his flight from Japan to Vancouver, a flight attendant asked CORY MONTEITH to record a video for her boyfriend’s daughter.  Cory told the girl to, quote, “Stay out of trouble and stay in school.” Read more here […]

blog comments powered by Disqus
Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday
World AIDS Day DetroitGet The Details Here!

Listen Live