Last week, Flavor Flav made headlines after one of his fast food restaurants in Michigan got hit with an eviction notice. Now comes even more disturbing news over what was going on at that restaurant. According to reports, the landlords exposed employees to life-threatening conditions!
Flavor Flav’s Chicken & Ribs on 15 mile & Van Dyke got was hit with eviction papers last month because the landlords claim the restaurant hasn’t paid rent since the place opened back in December. But Flav’s people claim they have a good reason — the place had a faulty heater that was leaking carbon monoxide into the restaurant and putting everyone inside the building in danger.
If things go Flav’s way, he’ll be okay. If not, he could have to pay up $25,000. Flav’s partners filed a lawsuit against the landlord claiming they are obligated to fix the problem. The restaurant has since re-opened and it looks like things are being handled on the downlow.