It’s not too late to get something awesome for mom for Mother’s Day. It doesn’t take much to make mom happy, and you will probably be surprised by the things that mom actually WANTS for her big day this Sunday. A new survey gives you the hard facts of how to plan Mother’s Day!
1. The most popular brand among mothers in the U.S. is . . . Craftsman tools, believe it or not. They beat out Amazon, M&Ms, Dawn, Black & Decker, Johnson & Johnson, Cheerios, Discovery Channel, Google, and Pillsbury.
2. 40% of adults say they still get their mom’s advice before a major decision. And 45% of moms get advice from their adult children before THEY make a big decision.
3. Over the course of 18 years, the average mom spends 8,212 hours on cooking and dishes . . . 5,867 hours on laundry . . . and 11,038 hours cleaning the house. That’s a total of 1,047 days . . . or almost three entire years.
4. 71% of adult women say their mom is one of their best friends.
5. I’m not sure if your mom will go for this . . . but HOOTERS is offering a free entrée on Sunday to any mothers who come in with at least one of their kids.
Read more at BuzzFeed.com