Remember growing up and being curious what everything tasted like… just me? Don’t lie, I’m sure you have a story about eating something weird as a child.
One time I ate Play-Doh and look I turned out fine. Check out the Top 10 Weirdest Things Removed From People’s Stomachs via TheSun.com.
You won’t believe what some people will put into their mouths! Here are ten of the weirdest finds that doctors have made when it comes to odd ingestion’s.
1. Coins – one Frenchman even ate 350 of them.
2. A diamond ring – one man swallowed an engagement ring after he realized he couldn’t afford it.
3. Hair – one 18 year old ate 10lbs of her own hair.
4. Magnetic Toys – toddlers think magnetic toys are candy.
5. Fork – one woman ate a fork – but only because she was trying to fetch a cockroach she had accidentally swallowed out of her mouth.
6. Nails – One woman had 199 nails in her stomach, which she complained gave her cramps.
7. Bed springs – prisoners eat crazy things they can find in their cell either for a “vacation” to the hospital or suicidal tendencies – including bed springs.
8. Bullet – one woman bit into a hot dog and accidentally swallowed a bullet.
9. Chain – one man had 236 different metal objects in his stomach at once, including a chain.
10. Toothbrush – A 19 year old with no gag reflex was brushing her tongue and swallowed her own toothbrush.