Roxanne’s Top Ten Fashion Trends For Spring!
It’s been a long winter, and I am so ready to ditch the coats! The fashion trends for spring are so fun!! Pick up one or two of these very wearable trends and you’ll be set for the season!
Here are my Top Ten picks for Spring!
1. Don’t worry about getting your eye brows waxed every two weeks! Big, bold eyebrows are in! So channel your inner Kim Kardashian, just pluck the strays and you’ll be good to go!
2. The Mod look! I love this!! Black and white is so in for spring! From checkerboard patterns, stripes and stark graphics.
3.Pale nails! Think white and light shades of ivory along with sheer pastel colors. I’m not big on nail polish so a pale shade totally works for me!
4 Red is so in this season! Think cherry and strawberry hues or bright tangerines for spring.
5. Top off you look with statement sunglasses! Edgy eyewear is an easy upgrade to your look!
6. The kitten heel has made a comeback for spring! The platform is on it’s way out! Kitten heels are feminine, and classic, as well as comfortable.
7. The color mint is the pastel color for spring. Pants, shoes, handbags, shirts, blazers and dresses.
8. Boyish bermuda shorts! Time to ditch the short shorts and wear a more relaxed look for spring.
9. Want a fresh way to update your look? A flirty side bang is alluring yet sophisticated and draws attention to the eyes!
10. Abstract graphic prints! From blouses, skirts, dresses, handbags, jackets, and even swimsuits! If you’ve always been the more simple girl, try on a bold graphic piece and rock that look for spring!