A Local 5 Year-Old Gets Drunk Off Hand Sanitizer And Almost Dies

A 5-year-old girl from Grand Rapids is lucky to be alive after getting drunk on hand sanitizer at school. The school found her dizzy and vomiting and rushed her to the hospital. They found out she was severely intoxicated but they couldn’t figure out why.

It turns out she tried a bottle of strawberry-chocolate hand sanitizer and ended up drinking the entire bottle. If medical personal hadn’t gotten IV’s in her she would have died.

After it was out of her system, she was fine. The school is sending a letter home warning parents about the sweet smelling cleanser.

More from Slacker
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 98.7 AMP Radio - More Hit Music Every Hour

MusicTown Will Celebrate Detroit's Music And CultureMusicTown will consist of a new broadcast studio, recording studio and performance space, in addition to national and local artist performances inside the intimate City Theatre adjacent to Hockeytown Café.
Kendrick Lamar to Perform at The Palace this JulyTravis Scott and D.R.A.M. will open.

Listen Live