10) Eat Avocados: Avocados take a while to digest which results in them helping slow down your appetite! They are also a great source of fiber
9) 9 Flax : Although they are just small seeds they have a lot of fiber and omega-3 fats that will help you feel full!
8) Greek Yogurt : This is a high protein food and its thick creamy texture helps trick you body into feeling more full!
7) Water : Yes water does go through your body fast but it will still help you feel full. Also, a lot of the times you think that you are hungry the truth is you are just thirsty!
6) Legumes : This is very small and can just be tossed into your salad! They have a lot of complex carbohydrates which take long for your body to digest resulting in you feeling fuller longer
5) Soup: If you have soup as a meal it may not last very long but it can help you a lot with your portion control!
4) Cottage Cheese : This is a great snack! It is a lot lower in fat than other cheeses and it is a great source of protein!
3) Oatmeal : This is the breakfast of champions! It is packed with soluble fibers and has a thick texture which will help you stay full!
2) Meats: The combination of high protein and fat in meat takes longer for your body to digest. Also since it is often chewy it takes longer for you to eat which will result in you eating less per sitting!
1) Almonds : These are full of healthy fats and make for a great snack between meals. The effect of almonds on your hunger takes about 30 minutes so be sure to eat them before you get to the point of extreme hunger!