There are so many cools apps out for smart phones right now, you could literally spend hours downloading and playing with them, only to really keep just a few. You probably have the Facebook app downloaded on your phone. A lot of people also probably have Angry Birds on there as well. Buck and Coop also spent hours trying to find their FAVORITE apps, and they both have come up with a few that you need to check out!
Right now, Buck and Coop are all over Instagram (follow @buckandcoop). They love it because they get to connect with listeners and show them a side of the show they wouldn’t normally get. So that starts Buck and Coop’s list of their 10 favorite apps:
1. Instagram – Buck and Coop are always on here posting pictures from the studio and what is going on in their every day life! They also love to see what listeners are up to!
2. HBO Go – Coop is a subscriber to HBO, and if you are too, he insists this is a “go-to” app. You can watch new and old shows from HBO, including tons of awesome movies! The app is free as long as you are a subscriber of HBO.
3. Smart Sync - This app is pretty cool. It Syncs your contacts with their Facebook accounts, so when they call, their Facebook photo pops up, along with their most recent status update!
4. Food Network In The Kitchen - Buck and Coop both LOVE to cook. And instead of eating the same thing every week, the guys use this app to try to recipes!
5. Yahoo Fantasy Sports - Coop joined the company fantasy football league! He can keep up to date using this free app!
6. Find My Friends – This is a must have iPhone app. When the Buck and Coop tech producer, Will, called the police, Buck said he could have realized it was his fiancée if he had this app downloaded. It allows you to see where your friends are, and will actually alert you when they get somewhere.
7. Stub Hub – While you can access Stub Hub on the internet, the app works perfectly when on the go. Coop has been wanting to go to a Pistons, and instead of paying all the fees and face value prices of tickets, you can get cheaper tickets, and great seats at the click of a button!
8. Flick Golf – Currently free in the App Store, Buck just downloaded it and cannot put it down! It gives you ended amounts of fun because it is always different!
9. Clear – This is an awesome to-do list app. Coop had the entire show download the app, and it works perfectly to keep you on track, and save paper while doing so!
10. Radio.com – There is one reason that this app is so awesome…you can listen to Buck and Coop and 98.7 AMP Radio on it any time you want!