Rihanna Offers Blinged Out “Unapologetic” Executive Platinum Box
How much do you love Rihanna? Enough to drop some serious cash for a blinged out baller edition of her forthcoming album Unapologetic?
For the serious fans Rihanna is offering the Diamonds Executive Platinum Box, which will be released on December 11. This special beauty has a ton of extras not available on the regular album. It also has a very special price tag of $250.
Included for the Platinum status fans are:
* collectible colored “Diamonds” vinyl remixes
* an 11 x 17 handwritten personal note from Rihanna to her Navy
* 2GB credit card-style USB flash drive, unisex shirt with a Michael Muller photo of Rihanna taken during her Unapologetic album shoots
* seven 12 x 15 lithographs featuring Muller photos
* a Magnus Voll Mathiassen illustration and exclusive Unapologetic images
* three stickers featuring the album’s cover art that can be used on iPhones or other smart phones
* seven laptop stickers featuring Mario Hugo artwork
* the Unapologetic album and “Diamonds” single artwork
* collectible colored vinyl featuring “Diamonds” remixes
* a custom-made View Master with unreleased images of Rihanna’s style transformation
* a custom 40-page notebook with handwritten notes and lyrics
* a deluxe version of the album with a 28-page photo and art booklet
* a 20-minute DVD with unreleased footage
* a clip from the Loud Tour and an exclusive fan poster
For the committed fan who can’t quite commit to that money, there’s also slightly less baller package available for $75 called the Diamonds Deluxe Edition Box. Deluxe fans still get the t-shirt, stickers, deluxe CD, DVD, Loud Tour fan poster and performance peek. Additionally Deluxes get a “limited edition genuine, conflict-free diamond bracelet” and brass disc with a 1pt diamond packaged in a signature R logo card. The Deluxe package ships on December 19.
Both packages are available now on Rihanna’s website. Unapologetic drops on November 16.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local