Idiot Of The Day: Michigan Man Tries Grilling A Squirrel On His Apartment Balcony

Before you even read this I just want you to stop and be thankful you are not this guy. A man in Michigan was cooking a squirrel on his balcony and accidentally set his apartment on fire. Dozens of people in his complex lost everything.

Grilling on the balcony is not allowed in the apartments. (Duh!) He was using a propane torch to cook the squirrel so he could eat it. There’s no word if he’ll be charged with anything. How about charging him for being a idiot? Check out the damage he did.

wzzm1 Idiot Of The Day: Michigan Man Tries Grilling A Squirrel On His Apartment Balcony

So with that kids, think before you ever grill again. And honestly, who eats squirrel anyway?

More from Slacker
Comments

More From 98.7 AMP Radio - More Hit Music Every Hour

Tweet Or Delete
Rat & Puff

Listen Live