10 Tips For A Healthy Weekend
1. Your have more free time so take a little longer work out! You have more time so use this to extend your work out without being rushed!
2. Eat like you do during the week! It is no different then a weekday so do not skip meals and be very careful of late night eating!
3. Stick to your normal sleep schedule! Do not stay up later or sleep in extra because it is the weekend this will actually make you more tired! Over sleeping does not help and it can also make the week tough for you to wake up!
4. Go outside!! You work all week long most likely inside an office or a building! Take this time to get outside get some sun and enjoy the outdoors. Also, studies show a correlation between happiness and being outside!
5. Use your free time wisely. Think about your weekday health. Are you working out too much!? Not enough? Eating too much? Starving yourself? Since you are less rushed over the weekend you have more time to reflect!
6. This is my hardest one! However, limit your drinks! So many people cut out soda and other high calorie drinks during the week then forget all about it and drink their weekend away with beer etc! remember those are still empty calories and carbs!
7. Make time to do NOTHING! Plan out some free time to have to yourself and just relax! This will help you handle your busy week!
8. Do not look at the weekend as a time to rebel against your workout plan or diet! It is another day of the week and remember to treat it that way!
9. If you feel like you slack off on the weekends weigh yourself every monday so you are accountable for your weekends!
10. Plan for the week ahead! This could mean one of many things! Whether you have to cook your food for the week or set up your schedule use your weekend to figure that out! We all know once Monday comes its non stop until the next weekend