Starting a conversation with a perfect stranger is sometimes harder than you think. You need a ‘Ice Breaker’ and for most men it’s a huge FAIL!
After a survey, Yahoo compiled the top 10 worst pick-up lines of all time. Have any of these been used on you before?
1. “What’s your sign?”
2. “Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?”
3. “You must be a broom because you’re sweeping me off my feet.”
4. “Do you have a license? Because you’re driving me crazy.”
5. “I gotta thirst, and baby, you look like my Gatorade.”
6. “Are you lost? Because heaven’s a long way from here.”
7. “Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.”
8. “Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas this year.”
9. “Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?”
10. “Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?”