[getty id="69101" title=""Hangover II" Opens Despite Copyright Lawsuit (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images)" src="http://cbswvmv.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/114593142-385x233.jpg"]
Because Today is Super Sunday we know there will be many parties taking place which normally means many alcoholic drinks will be drank. On Friday I had people call in with their remedies to prevent hangovers. Some of these I had heard of some of them I have never heard of, I guess will both find out tomorrow if any of them work because we have work.
Should the Monday after the Super Bowl be a paid day off from work, I think so, but it’s now so since you have to work tomorrow as do I. Here are the remedies people called in and gave me on Friday.
1. Drink a glass of Milk after you stop drinking alcohol
2. Before you start drinking take a 5 hour energy drink
3. Don’t Drink
4. Take an Alka-seltzer before and after you drink
5. Drink as many glasses of water as you do beer
6. A Red Gatorade after you drink
7. My Brother said he puts a towel over his head? he’s an idiot don’t take his advice
8. My Mom Claims popsicles work
9. 2 Tylenol the next morning
10. My Friend Adam say’s “Don’t Wake Up”