Need a Lung? Just Ask Justin Bieber…
That [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Bieber[/lastfm]. He can do ANYTHING!
The Biebz recently caused a spike in Canadian organ donor registrations, simply by retweeting a fan’s personal request to the teen star asking that he help raise the number of donors as she awaits a lung transplant.
It all started when 20-year-old Helene Campbell made a personal plea to Justin via Twitter as part of her #beanorgandonor campaign. And Justin responded…
He didn’t stop there…
By Sunday, the BeADonor.ca website had 565 new donors. A post then appeared on the organization’s Facebook page that said, “Thanks to Helene, her team, and all the Bielibers out there!” Now there are over a thousand new donors!
This really was something huge for Justin to do. A 17-year-old kid, using his fame and 16 million Twitter followers for such good causes as often as he does, while being genuine and interacting personally with his fans… who does that these days? As much as people want to hate on him, he keeps killing them with kindness.
Go get ’em Justin!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Reveal Name of Baby No. 2
- Report: Kanye West Isn’t Living with Kim Kardashian and their Kids
- Here’s Why Hilary Duff and Jason Walsh Called it Quits
- The Inside of Miley Cyrus’s House is Absolutely Insane [PHOTO]
- Vote for Tonight’s 7 at 7: Machine Gun Kelly x Camila Cabello ‘Bad Things,’ Rae Sremmurd ‘Black Beatles’ & More!