It was very hard to compile this list and narrow it to 5 because I like to watch a lot of TV. I think you will agree with me on most of these and if you don’t agree that is fine… I don’t expect you to like every thing I like but it is tough to argue that these aren’t the best TV shows of all time.
5. Seinfeld - Just barely beating out Full House, it was a tough decision for me but It would be impossible for Seinfeld not to make my list… It is arguably the best show off all time but I have it at number 5 on my list… It was a show about nothing and it was one of a kind. I always wanted a neighbor like Kramer. The one thing I never understood is how Jerry and Elaine continued to be great friends after they broke up, I find it impossible to be friends with an ex but props to them! What show is number 4????
4. Two and Half Men (With Charlie Sheen) – This show is great because which guy didn’t want to live the life of Charlie Harper?? I loved this show because I loved living 30 minutes of my day through Charlie, the guy was the man, he could play the piano, handle his liquor, not to mention the woman he dated were all 10’s. Jake had the greatest uncle of all time
3. The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air – Jake had a cooler uncle in Charlie Harper but Will had a Richer uncle in Uncle Phil, not that Charlie was poor by any means. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is a classic show that I still watch today. Will was the funniest, Hillary was the dumbest, Carlton was the nerdiest, and Ashley was perfect. Not gonna lie, being 24 and seeing all my shows on Nick @ Nite like this one makes me feel old.
2. Home Improvement – How can this show not be number 2 it takes place in Detroit! If you are from here like me you can relate to so many things on this show. The Tool Man reminded us all of our fathers and every girl I went to school with loved JTT (Jonathan Taylor Thomas) I think it’s possible to say he was the Justin Bieber of my generation. Who can forget the famous “I don’t think so Tim” Line? Arghh Arghh Arghhh (that’s me grunting like Tim)
1. Saved By The Bell – I always wanted to be Zack Morris. This is By far my favorite show of all time, I can proudly say I have seen every episode of Saved by The Bell from the middle school days with Mikey and Nicki, to the high school days with Kelly, My first true love! I even watched the College Years. My favorite is still the High School years and with Kelly NOT the episodes with Tori. I was not a fan of Tori, I was always on Team Kelly. I cried when Zack and Kelly got married, they were tears of joy. I still watch the show today but man is it cheesy.