Map Draw Helps You Plan And Keep Track
There is a new map related iPad app that let’s you draw on pre-existing maps. For example, you can take a map of your neighborhood, and draw a colored line throughout the neighborhood where you want to plan out a jog. Or, if you have to run errands, you can plan out which stops to make in which order. Map Draw will even track the total distance if you want to keep track of how far you run or how many miles you put on your car. All maps can be drawn on by freehand and exported, making it the ideal tool for planning a run, giving driving directions, keeping track of your travels, and more. All map routes and entries are stored in a beautiful journal-style interface on the device. No uploading to or downloading from a website is needed. Map Draw is available for the iPad for only $1.99! More features included in Map Draw are as follows:
- Touch system enables easy and accurate route planning.
- Maps support forward geocoding, allowing you to search for any location by name or address.
- Zoom feature allows for easy access to your current location when drawing a route.
- Map type can be toggled between standard, satellite, and hybrid.
- Plotting contains undo and clear-all support.
- Journal interface is customizable.
- Both landscape and portrait options available.
- All Saved routes can be freely edited at any time.
- Information is cached locally, allowing you to view a route and map offline. However, an internet connection is required for pinching and zooming.
- Maps can be exported via email, or saved directly to the device in the photo library.
- Application contains built-in help and support, is intuitive and easy to use.