Our friend Nick Cannon just rolled out the latest episode of Cannon’s Countdown, and we’re airing it here! Check back each weekend for the countdown in full and be sure to check out his site for daily updates on everything you need to know.
It’s burning up in here, Ballers. It’s your man DJ Nick Cannon here bringing you the Top 30 hits of the week. I got all you need to know.
30. Tinie Tempah “Written in the Stars”
Tinie kicks off the Countdown this week. Just as he’s rollin out with “Written” he’s sure to be rollin back in with his latest joint with The Script.
29. Bad Meets Evil featuring Bruno Mars “Lighters”
Eminem’s rap crew collabs with crooner Bruno Mars in my Joint of the Week.
28. Jennifer Lopez featuring Lil Wayne “I’m Into You”
Rumors are FLYING around JLo’s divorce. Watch the video. Do you think J strayed with her co-star William Levy (aka Mexico’s Brad Pitt).
27. Big Sean featuring Chris Brown “My Last”
Big Sean is prepping big new hit “Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay.” It should be a hit. It always works at my house.
26. Enrique Iglesias “Dirty Dancer”
Enrique brings his damn sex appeal. Hold on to your ladies whether they be on the pole or not.
25. Martin Solveig featuring Dragonette “Hello”
Somehow Martin Solveig and Dragonette keep keepin on. They say so much more than “Hello.”
24. DJ Khaled featuring Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and Drake “I’m On One”
Get on board for the potentially biggest hit of the summer from the ultimate mega joint! Catchy the adult hit here: http://popdust.com/2011/05/13/dj-khaled-drake-rick-ross-lil-wayne-im-on-one/
23. Nicole Scherzinger featuring 50 Cent “Right There”
Your favorite Pussycat Doll shakes it with 50 in her hot dance hit “Right There.” Check it!
Vodpod videos no longer available.
22. David Guetta, Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj “Where Them Girls At?”
Where Them Girls At? Hang on, Ballers. Today the Countdown is loaded with the hottest performers with bangin hits… bubbles cost extra.
21. Rihanna “California King Bed”
Hottest. Bed. Ever.
20. Beyonce “Best Thing I Never Had”
Beyonce lights up the Coutndwon this week with the this week… with the most constricting costume ever.
19. Chris Brown “She Ain’t You”
an Breezy survive his current PR nightmare? Looks like my boy is doing just fine. Check out his second hit on the Countdown “She Ain’t You.”
18. Kelly Rowland featuring Lil Wayne “Motivation”
It’s getting hot in here! Miss Kelly brings along Weezy and gives us all more “Motivation” than we can handle. Hit it!
17. Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull “On the Floor”
Proving that nothing can hold her down, here comes JLo with her second blockbuster on the Countdown.
16. Bruno Mars “Lazy Song”
Bruno snuggles into the Top 15 this week with his single “Lazy Song.” Don’t call this cat. He’s trapped in his Snuggie.
15. Britney Spears “I Wanna Go”
As we all know, Britney goes wherever she likes. This week it’s up one spot on the Countdown.
14. Lil Wayne “How To Love”
Lil Wayne works his swagger up the Countdown three spots this week to the number 14 spot on the Countdown. Listen carefully, my man will show you “How To Love.”
13. OneRepublic “Good Life”
If this song was really about the “Good Life” wouldn’t it have more pizza, beer… and reruns of “America’s Got Talent”? http://vevo.ly/el31wQ
12. Britney Spears “Till The World Ends”
Britney tried to hold onto her Top 10 spot until “The World Ends,” but this week my girl drop two whole notches with her hot summer hit.
11. Jason Derulo “Don’t Wanna Go Home”
Look, D, I don’t care where you go, but you can’t stay here! Hey-Oh!
10. Hot Chelle Rae “Tonight Tonight”
Noobs Hot Chelle Rae hit the Countdown this week with their summer same “Tonight Tonight.” Take it in while you can, guys. Because you’re back hustlin’ tomorrow.
9. Black Eyed Peas “Just Can’t Get Enough”
BEP is on a break yet they only slid two spots on the Countdown this week. Keep feelin’ strong and come back soon! I miss Fergie, Will.I.am and crew up in here.
8. Katy Perry featuring Kanye West “ET”
This song dominated the number one spot for WEEKS and now slowly launches off into space… and by space I mean the Top 10.
7. Lupe Fiasco “The Show Goes On”
Lupe continues to dominate the Top 10 this week with his summer anthem “The Show Goes On.”
6. Nicki Minaj “Super Bass”
This week Nicki got into a fight. Depending on the account, she started it, her assistant started it, a friend started it, her butt started it. I don’t care who started it, as long as Nicki protected that “Super Bass.”
That thing will cut you.Vodpod videos no longer available.
5. Lady Gaga “Edge of Glory”
Lady Gaga busts open the Top 5 this week with her little monster claws.
4. Katy Perry “Last Friday Night”
I’m not sure what happened last Friday night. I do know that I need somebody go get my couch off my lawn.
3. Adele “Rolling in the Deep”
I thought Adele could make it to the number one spot. After weeks of teetering on the brink of greatest, one of my favorite Brits slips to number 3.
2. LMFAO “Party Rock Anthem”
Got a party this summer? Throw on this dance hit and get your jam on.
1. Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo “Give Me Everything”
The King of the Dance Floor dominates once again. He even has my sorry butt dancing. Keep it locked here all week long. I’m keeping this dance party going with hot lists, picts and vids of your favorite stars.