If anything, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Usher[/lastfm] is one of the popstars I look to not only for the way he’s poised his career creating hit after hit, but how he’s handled himself in his personal life.
After seeing the father of two at the Never Say Never premier earlier this year doting on his sons, it became clear that you can be cool and a dad.
Here’s a list of my choice for the top 20 popstars we’d love see create kids in their image!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jay Sean[/lastfm]
Jay Sean is a talented, sexy guy and we’d love to see him pass his jeans on. Plus, imagine how adorable his little kids would be walking around with tiny British accents. Let’s just say, plenty of women are out there waiting for Jay Sean to ask them to hit the lights…
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Sean Kingston[/lastfm]
- Between the fact that he’s a great big brother type for Justin Bieber and his new lease on life, there’s probably not a man on Earth that could teach a little kid how to grow up and live life to the fullest more than Sean. Plus, if he had a daughter, I sort of love imagining him singing “Beautiful Girls” to her!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Bieber[/lastfm]
- So, we get it. Justin’s still a kid himself, however, we couldn’t help but imagine how he’d be an awesome day someday. Plus, who knows, maybe the lucky girl could be you.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Enrique Iglesias[/lastfm]
- If you know anything about me, know that I love Enrique Iglesias. Of course he’s on this list for totally selfish reasons, but here’s a man that managed to step out of the shadow of his own father and find fame. He can be the hero of his very own children someday.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]will.i.am [/lastfm]
- Here’s a guy with so much talent it’s literally growing out of his head. He knows the merit of working like a team since his work with the Black Eyed Peas is always first rate and hopefully this would be one of the lessons he’d lay upon his kids because most things in life are about meeting halfway.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Andy Samburg[/lastfm] of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lonely Island[/lastfm]
- Not only is he musically talented and adorable but completely hilarious. If he had kids it wouldn’t matter what they did, we’d be sure to be hyper entertained.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Wiz Khalifa[/lastfm]
- Wiz Khalifa is[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”] Snoop Dogg[/lastfm]’s protege. And if life has taught me anything it’s that you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Snoop Dogg is one of the best parent’s out there and if Wiz is anything like Snopp, we can only hope he’d have children.
- Knowing how to love is one of the most important qualities in being a parent. And Akon has no lack of that. He said it best himself…”I wanna love you, you already know.”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Trey Songz[/lastfm]
- Mr. Steal Your Girl knows a thing or two about charming women and that’s the sort of father that protects his daughter. And that’s the sort of man I want taking care of my children.
- Nelly obviously knows how to party, but here’s a guy that also knows how to write a love song like “Dilemma.” It’s that sort of balance that makes for a good father.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adam Levine[/lastfm]
- If you have to ask yourself why I put Adam on this list, open your eyes. Look, I will get to the point. This man needs to have babies and they don’t even need to be with me. Just do it, Adam. Do it for humanity. We need more people that look like you walking around.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mike Posner[/lastfm]
- Mike Posner writes the sorts of songs that make me swoon. It also doesn’t hurt that he’s completely adorable and talented. However, it’s the thought of him singing “Please Don’t Go” to his daughter on her wedding day that seals the deal.
- I love Pitbull, as I rightfully should, and I am pretty sure he would be one rad father. His kids would be little bilingual cuties, running around, but as the man that wants us to give him everything I’m going to guess that he understands how to avoid spoiling a child.
- Maybe it’s because I think he’s totally dreamy, but Drake just gives off the sort of energy you want from a man that will be the father of your children. Then again, it could be because he’s reportedly giving it another go with Rihanna and I need to know what their baby would look like.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kid Cudi[/lastfm]
- You might wonder why a man who’s known as Kid Cudi would even be on this list. Well, here’s the thing, in order to be a good parent you have to be able to understand children and Kid Cudi get’s it. He’s even given up the herb and going down the straight and narrow. More than anything, he’ll hopefully teach them the importance of going after what they want in their very own pursuit of happiness.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kanye West[/lastfm]
- Ok, you might be scratching your head. Kanye West. A father. On this list. Look, you have to hand it to him, the man knows how to command an audience and make a point. And to be a effective parent it’s a skill that’s necessary. Hopefully, he can use his own missteps to guide his progeny in the right direction.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bruno Mars[/lastfm]
- Something just tells me Bruno Mars would be an excellent dad. Perhaps it’s his charming personality or his laid back, Island attitude, but he’s just easy going enough that he’d be able to raise children that knew they were important, special and loved…just the way they are.
Sky Blu & Red Foo of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LMFAO[/lastfm]
- Sky Blu & Red Foo need to be raising children. Stat. Every time I close my eyes to imagine what their house would be like I am filled with joy. Children running around in metallic animal print outfits, swinging from the rafters and spraying chocolate milk on one another. From battling fake zombies to pretending to slay vamprires it’ll be one Party. Rock. Childhood.
- A few years ago, Hova took the plunge with Beyonce, one of the most beautiful, successful and awesome women in the entertainment industry. Ever since then I’ve been waiting to see what their progeny would look like. In the very least, I hope they create their very own version of Rihanna and reinvent the music industry one. more. time.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Timberlake[/lastfm]
- Let’s just say that JT’s on this list for totally selfish reasons. Justin, I want to have your baby and I know plenty of other ladies out there do too. Plus, he needs to pass on his genes and his jeans to a mini version of himself.