Weird Al Yankovic Makes “Polka Face”
I can’t say that I have any interest in accordions and polka music…unless they’re accompanied by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Weird Al Yankovic[/lastfm]’s hilarious send ups of pop music. His latest CD, Alpocalypse, becomes available next Tuesday, June 21st. We’ve already heard his “controversial” satirical take on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm]’s Born This Way (entitled Perform This Way), and now comes the inevitable Weird Al polka medley, Polka Face. But it isn’t just Gaga‘s Poker Face that gets skewered here. He also sets his sights on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Bieber[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Britney Spears[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Antebellum[/lastfm], and more.
And we’d be remiss not to once again give you another look at the Gaga approved Perform This Way.
Here’s the full tracklisting for the Alpocalypse CD:
1. Perform This Way (Parody of “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga)
3. TMZ (Parody of “You Belong With Me” by Taylor Swift)
4. Skipper Dan
5. Polka Face; Liechtensteiner Polka Poker Face Womanizer Right Round Day ‘N’ Nite Need You Now Baby So What I Kissed A Girl Fireflies Blame It Replay Down Break Your Heart Tick Tolk Polka Tik Tok Whatever’s Left Over Polka
7. Party In The CIA (Parody of “Party In The U.S.A.” by Miley Cyrus)
9. Another Tattoo (Parody of “Nothin’ On You” by B.o.B. featuring Bruno Mars)
10. If That Isn’t
11. Whatever You Like (Parody of “Whatever You Like” by T.I.)
12. Stop Forwarding That Crap To Me