7 Reasons You Got Rejected!
You stumbled across and old friend, loved one, ex, someone, anyone, and decided to send them a good old Facebook friend request… only to find out in an absurdly quick amount of time that you were declined! Rejected! Dismissed! Now what? Is life over? No. Don’t take it personal. It happens all the time and there’s no reason to get your panties in a bunch over it. Hold your head high and know, there are reasons behind your declined Facebook friend request. Reason that will remind you that life will go on. Read these seven reasons, you’re not alone, my “friend.”
1. They haven’t logged on to Facebook for some time: Most people check morning noon and night if they can’t check from their phones, but there are still those out there in the slightly darker ages of keeping tabs on the World of technology.
2. They Ignore Notifications: This means you weren’t intentionally ignored, it’s just a setting they have. Maybe they’re actually secretly stalking you and you just don’t know it. Try sending them a message?
3. They’re being Professional: did you request your teacher, coach or boss? Next time you see them, don’t even bring it up. Pretend like it never happened, because they will.
4. They don’t remember you: weeks or years, good memory or bad, it happens. Again, don’t take it personal. Send them a message explaining who you are, if you think this reason pertains to your case.
5. You hurt them in the past and they’re still hurting: this could mean emotional, or physical. Maybe this was an ex, or the family member of an ex, or an estranged family member. Regardless of the case, they’re hurting still and obviously need more time away from you.
6. You want them, you need them, oh baby, oh baby. Calm down. Not everyone feels the same way about you as you do about them. Tough love, sugar. Try to remember what it feels like not to love someone back. That’s how they feel. It’s not you, it’s them.
7. They meant to decline you. Fortunately, Facebook doesn’t send you a little message saying “Too bad, Johnny doesn’t want to be your friend.” Unless you’re a super stalker and go back to their page to check if you’re able to request them again or not, you’ll never know if you actually got rejected!