5 Things You Didn’t Know About Twitter
Twitter has been great for many, many things over the years. Conversing, learning breaking news, sharing photos, complaining, daily quotes, you name it. However, do you really know what else Twitter can do for you? I doubt it. Here’s a top five list of things you didn’t know about Twitter. Let me know what you think.
1. Plan Your Meals: You have ingredients, but no clue how to use them. There’s a Twitter Account to help you. Give it a try! e you could browse websites like Supercook to get ideas, sometimes you can’t be bothered.
2. Track Your Packages & Shipments: TrackThis is a service that, once you’ve followed it and sent its Twitter account and sent it a tracking number, will update you via Direct Message for each step along the way.
3. Post To Your Evernote Account: Simply put, just follow @myEn. Within a few seconds, you’ll get a Direct Message and you’ll click on the link inside that DM to link your Twitter and Evernote together. Then, send a message to @myEN on Twitter and you’ll get it stuck into your Evernote as a private message. See, simple.
4. Update Your Google Calendar: Yes, you have iCal and Google for this, but sometimes Twitter is just easier, especially when on-the-go. Twittercal can help you out!
5. Track Your Fitness Goals: Just use Weight Loss Charts. Sign up and send a message each day with your weight. You’ll get a chart in return that helps you track your weight loss.