30 Things You Should Quit Doing By 30
October 4, 2010 12:05 PM
Look what we found.. Tina is totally guilty of # 5!
“30 things women should quit doing by 30.“
Do you buy these or are you even guilty of a few!?!
Ladies what are you guilty of right now?
- Buying clothes from the junior section.
- Forgetting her parents’ birthdays.
- Making out with her BFFs at bars for attention.
- Making out with her boyfriend at bars for attention.
- Filling her bed with stuffed animals (really, even one is too many).
- Carrying a torch for anyone she hasn’t seen in the last five years.
- Rebelling against her parents for the sake of rebelling against her parents.
- Declaring an entire gender “all jerks.”
- Holding a grudge against anyone who wronged her in high school.
- Skipping regular gyno exams.
- Going to bed without washing and moisturizing her face.
- Being “that person” who had a bit too much to drink at the office party.
- Crushing on Justin Bieber.
- Thinking she’s got it all figured out.
- Calling her father “daddy.”
- Engaging in sibling rivalry.
- Trying to get by on her looks.
- Living paycheck to paycheck.
- Expecting a man/knight in shining armor to swoop in and save her.
- Aimlessly jumping from job to job.
- Using MySpace to pick up guys.
- Expecting a man to do all the wooing.
- Wishing she had someone else’s life.
- Expecting everyone to drop everything because it’s her birthday …
- … or because her “boyfriend” of two weeks dumped her.
- Measuring her self-worth by a number on the scale.
- Being cheap.
- Quitting a job without having a new one lined up first (especially in this economy!).
- Blaming her mother for all her issues.
- Romanticizing her 20s.