Eminem/Jay-Z On Sale Date Announced!

Eminem & Jay-Z

98.7 AMP Radio welcomes [lastfm]Eminem[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Jay-Z[/lastfm] to Comerica Park September 2nd! Tickets go on sale next Friday at 10am! Log on to 987ampradio.com to purchase tickets! For additional concert info, click here.

Comments

1. kim neilipovitz says:

I really want these tickets, i see that I can buy them next friday at 10am.

2. Candace says:

Hi, my parents really want these tickets and im wondering the price and how old you have to be to get them!! Thank-you

1. 98.7 AMP Radio says:

Ticket prices are $49.50, $79.50 & $99.50. We presume as long as you have a way to pay for them, there shouldn’t be an age restriction…😀 But you can always win them during our 98 Minute Ticket Invasion!

3. Candace says:

ok so just wondering how old do you have to be to get the tickets?

4. StepHanie says:

is there a certian ticket given away each day? like Monday-Em& Jay-z, tues-Rihanna, wed-J Biebs? lol. Or can I pick my tickets when I call/win?

1. 98.7 AMP Radio says:

We’re doing Eminem/Jay-Z tix all week long before you can buy them! http://987ampradio.radio.com/2010/06/11/win-tickets-to-this-summers-hottest-concerts/

5. Karra says:

When is the 98 minute ticket invasion, please reply thanks.🙂

6. Tyler says:

where can I buy tickets for face value?

7. aniessa says:

iu love u people

8. what are the days and times we can win these tickets

9. lola says:

Is $99.50 front row tickets?

1. lola says:

No they are 350.00

10. jde says:

i really want to goto this concert but dont know where to get tickets so im happy u can buy them here but r the ticket tht r on sale at stubhub fake or real?

11. Chavonne Hodges says:

I am 28 years old.. I absolutely LOVE Eminem… I love him so much I bought 2 copies of Recovery on Monday… I love him so much I would untie my tubes Just to have his baby… LMAO!!!! I would love more than anything to see him Live in concert… I really need some tickets Please… 🙂 With all seriousness.