If You’re Listening To Me At 12 Noon…

YOU COULD WIN JUSTIN BIEBER TICKETS!!!!

PICTURE YOURSELF AT THE JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT!!!

amp radio kringle jingle2 If Youre Listening To Me At 12 Noon...

LISTEN TO THIS!!

MAKE THE SWITCH!!!

98 7 make the switch If Youre Listening To Me At 12 Noon...

Comments

1. kiera says:

plzzzz help me get tickets for my little sister for her birthday

2. loni says:

so i always call during school, it doesnt work well

3. brianna gabrys says:

shay shay my birthday is august 27th its my sweet sixteen & the only thing i want is too meet justin bieber or even just go to his concert i cant afford the tickets to go & ive been calling to try to win & my luck i never get threw please shay shay please! im begging youuu! please.

4. brianna gabrys says:

5. kayla says:

please i never ask for anything and im a big bieber fan and thats all i want is to go see him in concert, i will donate all my beanie babies to a good charity,thank you

6. ashley, hailey, mia, and amanda says:

i swear, my sister amandas b-day is on august 7th and if we suprise her with tickets for her sweet 16, she will go crazy. last time we tried to get tickets,but failed, amanda cried herself to sleep everynight for 4 days straight. please, please, please,please, help me get tickets, you are the bestttt radio stationnnnn, we love you 98.7 amp radio! (:

7. ashley,hailey, mia, and amanda says:

please 98.7, we love you so much, you are sooooo much better than 95.5. you are the best radio station out there!!!!!! we❤ youuuuuuuuu. justin bieber is the hottest,baddest,best singing guy out there!!!!please 98.7, you are da bomb diggityyyy.❤ i love youuu.

8. sara says:

please pleas please i want to win got detention because i called during math and if i win ill probably faint lllllllllllllloooooooooooooollllllll joking eww i h8 jb
    (but i did get detention 4 calling for my sister shes loco for him)

9. sara says:

pleaseplease please lemme win i got detention from callin durin math and if i win ill scream sooooooooooo loud (i like taylor lautner more my sis loves justin beiber moe than anyone)

10. shelby says:

plzzzz plzzzzz plzzz get me justin bieber tickets i cant live with out them… i call every day 70 times to get those tickets and im 13 so i would marrie him anny day please help me get those tickets…. I LOVE 98.7 U ROCK

11. McKenna says:

98.7 AMP radio is always my number one station. I’m always calling in to win Justin Bieber Tickets but i never get through. Money is tight and i would love to go to the concert with my sister as a late birthday present. PLEASE SHAY SHAY. I❤ Justin Bieber!!!!!!!